- iQOO Neo 9 Pro specs have been tipped.
- The phone is said to be running on the same MediaTek chip as the Vivo X100 Pro.
- We also get to learn the iQOO phone could present a 144Hz refresh rate display and a 50MP dual camera setup on the back.
iQOO Neo 9 Pro and a regular iQOO Neo 9 model are expected to debut in December. We now have got our hands on a massive tip about the former’s specs. As per the source, iQOO Neo 9 Pro will sport a 144Hz refresh rate display, and a 50MP+50MP dual rear camera setup, among other things. The new information matches the previously rumoured details about the phone. Let’s have a look.
iQOO Neo 9 Pro specs (tipped)
The new spec dump done by tipster Yogesh Brar reveals the following details:
- Display: Like it was previously expected, the iQOO phone is said to feature a 6.78-inch OLED screen. However, he claims the phone will have a 144Hz refresh rate.
- Software: It could ship with Android 14-based OriginOS (in China) or FunTouchOS (globally including India).
- Cameras: On the back of the phone, there could be a 50MP Sony IMX920 primary shooter with Optical Image Stabilisation (OIS) along with a 50MP ultrawide snapper. For selfies and video calls, you could be getting a 16MP camera.
- Processor: At the helm of things, MediaTek Dimensity 9300 SoC is expected. This chip has 1x Cortex-X4 prime core at 3.25GHz frequency, 3x Cortex-X4 performance cores at 2.85GHz, and four Cortex-A720 cores running at 2.0GHz clock speed. This will be backed by a Mali-G720 Immortalis MP12 GPU and Q1 gaming chip as a dedicated engine for improved graphics rendering and lower latency in games.
- Battery: Inside, there could be space for a 5,000mAh battery with 120W fast charging support. The charging details were previously spotted on China’s 3C certification listing.
- Other features: The rest of the repertoire could also have an under-the-display fingerprint reader and an IR blaster.
It is believed that the phone will arrive in up to 16GB RAM and 256GB storage.
Meanwhile, the iQOO Neo 9 is expected to bring Qualcomm Snapdragon 8 Gen 2 SoC and share the same software and many of the other features mentioned above.
|12 GB RAM / 256 GB internal storage