- OnePlus has stated rolling out Oxygen OS 14 update to more phones.
- It’s now available for OnePlus 11R, OnePlus 10T and Nord 3.
- The update has just started rolling out so it’ll take some time to reach all devices.
OnePlus 12 just debuted in China with the latest flagship specifications and features. The company has also started rolling out the latest Oxygen OS 14 update to its current lineup of flagship phones. After the OnePlus 11 and OnePlus 10 Pro, it’s now rolling out to OnePlus 11R, OnePlus 10T and OnePlus Nord 3 in India. This update brings the latest Android 14 version to OnePlus phones.
Oxygen OS 14 update rolling out for OnePlus 11R, OnePlus 10T, Nord 3
OnePlus 11R and OnePlus 10T users in India have started receiving the Oxygen OS 14 update, according to a report by Android Authority. The update is said to have started rolling out for Nord 3 users as well. The update is sized around 802MB for OnePlus 10T, and 6GB for OnePlus 11R. In addition to bringing new features, Oxygen OS 14 brings the latest Android 14 update to more OnePlus phones.
Here’s a look at what else is new with Oxygen OS 14.
- Fluid Cloud is a new feature that lets you view up-to-date information at a glance.
- File Dock lets you drag and drop content between apps and devices.
- Content Extraction, as the name suggests, can recognise and extract text and images from the screen with one tap.
- Smart Cutout is similar to the iOS feature that lets you copy a single subject in a photo and share it on other platforms.
- OnePlus has also added more widget recommendations to Shelf, and improved photo and video-related permission management with Oxygen OS 14.
- Oxygen OS 14 also improves Aquamorphic Design with a “natural, gentle, and clearer color style for a more comfortable color experience.” It also adds Aquamorphic-themed ringtones and revamped system notification sounds.
Since the update has just started rolling out, it might take some time before reaching every device. If you haven’t received a notification about the update, you can manually check from your phone’s settings menu.