- OPPO Find N3 Flip bears the model number PHN110.
- The phone has managed to score 2,037 points in the single-core round and 5,485 in the multi-core segment.
- OPPO Find N3 is expected to debut soon.
OPPO Find N3 is expected to debut very soon as a costlier version of the Find N3 Flip. There are chances that the model might be limited to China like the predecessor and might be rebranded as OnePlus Open for global markets, including India. Now, while we wait for the announcement, the OPPO Find N3 Chinese variant has appeared on the Geekbench benchmarking platform.
OPPO Find N3 Chinese variant appeared on Geekbench
- The OPPO Find N3 Chinese variant bears the model number PHN110.
- The listing, as spotted by MySmartPrice, reveals the phone has managed to score 2,037 points in the single-core round and 5,485 in the multi-core segment.
- As per Geekbench, the OPPO Find N3 will pack 12GB RAM and boot Android 13 OS out of the box.
- The motherboard section mentions ‘Kalama’, which could be associated with the Snapdragon 8 Gen 2 chipset, with a single core ticking at 3.19GHz.
OPPO Find N3 specifications (expected)
- Display: OPPO Find N3 is said to sport a 7.82-inch AMOLED inner display, while there could be a 6.31-inch AMOLED cover screen with a 2484×1116 pixel resolution. In comparison, the Find N2 came with a 7.1-inch inner display.
- Processor: The foldable could be powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 8 Gen 2 SoC paired with Adreno GPU. This is a significant improvement over the predecessor that came with Snapdragon 8+ Gen 1.
- RAM and Storage: The chipset could be paired with up to 16GB RAM and 1TB storage.
- OS: The OPPO Find N3 is likely to boot Android 13-based ColorOS custom skin out of the box.
- Cameras: The OPPO Find N3 could feature a 50MP primary camera, a 48MP ultrawide snapper, and a 64MP periscope lens. On the front, the Find N3 could have a 32MP camera.
- Battery: There are rumours that the OPPO Find N3 could pack a 4,520mAh battery with 100W fast charging support.
|12 GB RAM / 512 GB internal storage