- OPPO Reno 11 5G has been spotted on BIS, FCC and TDRA certifications.
- The BIS certification suggests the India launch of the phone could be nearing.
- The phone has managed to score 954 points in the single-core round and 2,422 in the multi-core segment.
OPPO introduced the Reno 11 series in China recently which included the vanilla model and a Pro version. It appears the brand is gearing up to unveil the phones in global markets as the Pro version was recently spotted on TDRA certification. Now, the vanilla Reno 11 5G has been spotted on BIS, FCC and TDRA certifications. OPPO looks to be quite close to the global and even India announcement at this point.
The vanilla OPPO Reno 11 5G has also appeared on Geekbench benchmarking platform and this reveals some key hardware details.
OPPO Reno 11 5G global launch could be nearing
- The OPPO Reno 11 5G model has received the TDRA certification, as spotted by MySmartPrice, and this reveals the model number CPH2599.
- The handset also bagged the BIS certification, which is an indication that the Indian launch is on the radar.
- The FCC listing reveals the phone will run ColorOS 14 out of the box and feature NFC and 5G network connectivity.
- The certification document confirms the Reno 11 5G will pack a 4,870mAh battery.
The OPPO Reno 11 5G has also appeared on the Geekbench website with the same CPH2599 model number. The listing showed the phone had managed to score 954 points in the single-core round and 2422 in the multi-core segment.
The Reno 11 5G will boot Android 14 OS out of the box and pack 8GB RAM but there could be other options at launch. The motherboard section suggests the Reno 11 5G global model will be powered by the MediaTek Dimensity 1080 SoC. This is surprising considering the China variant shipped with the MediaTek Dimensity 8200.
OPPO Reno 11 5G specifications
- Display: The Reno 11 5G has a 6.7-inch display with a 2,412 X 1,080 pixels screen resolution, 800 nits peak brightness, punch-hole cutout, and a 120Hz refresh rate.
- Processor: The standard model is powered by the MediaTek Dimensity 8200 SoC.
- RAM/Storage: The Reno 11 comes in multiple variants: 8GB/256GB, 12GB/256GB, and 12GB/512GB storage.
- OS: The Reno 11 5G runs on Android 14 OS out of the box.
- Reno 11 Cameras: The Reno 11 has a 50MP primary camera, a 32MP secondary lens and an 8MP third sensor. There is a 32MP selfie camera on the front.
- Battery: The Reno 11 5G packs a 4,800mAh battery with 67W fast charging.
- Connectivity: 5G, 4G LTE, dual-band Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS, and a USB Type-C port.