- The Redmi 13C 5G has different model numbers for various regions.
- The Redmi 13C 5G will likely be equipped with the MediaTek Dimensity 6100+ SoC.
- The Redmi 13C 4G is expected to feature the MediaTek Helio G85 chipset.
Redmi 13C is already in the works, and now a report hints that the 5G variant of the smartphone, the Redmi 13C 5G, is also expected to launch soon in India and other markets as the upcoming smartphone has surfaced on the IMEI database. Here are the details about the Redmi 13C 5G.
Redmi 13C 5G India variant details, alongside Chinese and global variants
- As per a report by Xiaomiui, the Redmi 13C 5G has different model numbers for various regions. For India, it is 23124RN87I.
- On the other hand, the Chinese version of the Redmi 13C 5G bears the model number 23124RN87C, and the global variant uses 23124RN87G as its model number.
Xiaomiui noted it had previously made an incorrect connection between these model numbers and the Redmi 13C 4G, which is also set to be unveiled as a rebadged POCO C65.
- The Redmi 13C 4G carries the following model numbers – 23100RN82L, 23108RN04Y, and 23106RN0DA.
- The report also notes that the 4G variant of the phone will only be available outside China.
- As for the POCO C65, it uses the model numbers 2310FPCA4G for the global version and 2310FPCA4I for the Indian version.
- As per the report, the Redmi 13C 4G is internally referred to as ‘gale,’ while the Redmi 13C 5G is codenamed ‘air.’
- The Redmi 13C 5G is expected to be launched in its home country first, and then it will make its way to global and India markets.
Redmi 13C 4G, Redmi 13C 5G specifications (expected)
- The Redmi 13C 4G and the rebranded POCO C65 are expected to feature the MediaTek Helio G85 chipset and run on MIUI 14, based on Android 13.
- Both phones are anticipated to include a 50MP primary camera.
- In contrast, the Redmi 13C 5G is rumoured to be equipped with the MediaTek Dimensity 6100+ chipset and will be released with Android 13-based MIUI 14.
A recent report revealed the renders of the Redmi 13C 4G, which hints at the design and colour options of the upcoming smartphone. Here are the details.
- At the front, there’s a small notch to hold the selfie camera and noticeable bezels. The right edge houses the volume and power buttons, while the SIM tray is on the left side.
- On the rear, there’s a large square area that contains two circular rings enclosing three camera sensors and an LED flash. Inside this module, you can spot the “50MP” inscription.
- On the top section, you’ll find a 3.5mm audio jack. At the bottom, there’s the USB Type-C port, speaker openings, and a microphone.
- As per the renders, the upcoming smartphone will be available in the shades of Blue, Black and Green.