- Samsung Galaxy A05 India price has been officially announced.
- The handset comes with the MediaTek Helio G85, a 5,000mAh battery, an 8MP front camera, and Android 13 OS.
- Samsung Galaxy A05’s price starts at Rs 9,999.
Samsung Galaxy A05 price in India has been officially revealed by the company. This comes more than a month after the brand had introduced the Galaxy A05s in the country. The Samsung Galaxy A05 comes with an almost similar design to the A05s; however, the hardware specifications are different. We have the MediaTek Helio G85 SoC instead of the SD 680. There are dual cameras in place of triple-camera sensors and there is an HD+ panel.
Check out the complete specifications and price details.
Samsung Galaxy A05 price in India
- The Samsung Galaxy A05 is priced at Rs 9,999 for the 4GB/64GB model and Rs 12,499 for the 6GB/128GB version.
- The handset comes in Light Green, Black and Silver colours.
- The Samsung Galaxy A05 is currently listed on Croma but should be available via offline markets as well.
Samsung Galaxy A05 specifications
- Display: The Galaxy A05 features a 6.7-inch HD+ LCD display with a waterdrop notch on top and 1600 X 720 pixels resolution.
- Processor: The phone is powered by the MediaTek G85 processor.
- OS: Android 13-based One UI 5.1 Core OS out of the box. The handset should get support for future software updates.
- RAM and storage: The phone comes in two variants: 4GB/64GB and 6GB/128GB storage, which could be further expandable via a microSD card.
- Cameras: The Samsung Galaxy A05 packs a 50MP primary camera with f/1.8 aperture and a 2MP secondary sensor. There could be an 8MP snapper on the front for selfies and video chats.
- Battery, charging: The handset packs a 5,000mAh battery with 25W fast charging support.
- Connectivity: 4G, dual-band Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 5.3, GPS, and a USB Type-C port for charging and data sync.
- Dimensions: 168.8 x 78.2 x 8.8 and weighs 195 grams.