- Samsung Galaxy A15 4G and 5G appear on Bluetooth SIG and IMDA websites.
- From leaks, we suppose the A15 5G will come with a MediaTek chip.
- We could also get a FHD+ display, a 50MP main camera, and a 5,000mAh battery.
Samsung Galaxy A15 4G and 5G could launch anytime soon as the details about the phones have been surfacing time and again. They both have been just spotted on the Bluetooth SIG site revealing their supported Bluetooth version. Also, we have seen them on the IMDA certification website too. These sightings add to the knowledge we have about the A15 models. Let’s see what they are.
Samsung Galaxy A15 Bluetooth SIG and IMDA sighting
Samsung Galaxy A15 4G with model numbers SM-AISSF_DSN, SM-AISSE_N, SM-4155FDS, SM-AISSM_DSN, SM-AISSM.N, and A15 5G with model numbers SM-AISGE_DSN, SM-AISGE_N, SM-ASSB_DSN, SM-ASSE_DS, SM-AISEM_DSN, SM-AISEM_N, and SM-AISSO have been spotted by MySmartPrice on the Bluetooth SIG website.
As per these listings, both phones support Bluetooth 5.3 version.
Meanwhile, the IMDA listing reveals the Galaxy A15 5G sports NFC support.
From its multiple leaks so far, we know a lot more about this device:
Samsung Galaxy A15 5G specifications (expected)
- Display: On the front, there could be a 6.5-inch panel with a 90Hz refresh rate, an FHD+ resolution, and an Infinity-U notch.
- Cameras: On the back, the phone is expected to feature a 50MP+5MP+2MP triple camera setup. On the front, there could be a 13MP selfie snapper.
- Processor: The device could pack a MediaTek Dimensity 6100+ SoC inside.
- Memory: In a recent Walmart listing, it was spotted with 4GB RAM and 128GB storage. There could be other variants too.
- Battery: The Samsung phone could ship with a 5,000mAh battery with 25W fast charging speed.
We have come across a Blue colour variant of this device but there could be other options at launch.
|8 GB RAM / 128 GB internal storage