- Samsung Galaxy A55 bears the model number SM-A5560.
- The images on TENAA match with the renders leaked earlier this year.
- Samsung Galaxy A55 is expected to come with a 6.5-inch display, 50MP triple cameras, and a 5,000mAh battery.
Samsung Galaxy A-series phones, the Galaxy A35 and Galaxy A55 5G have been appearing online frequently in recent times. This suggests that we might be inching close to the launch. The Samsung Galaxy A55 has now appeared on the TENAA certification platform with the model number SM-A5560. This reveals the live images of the phone but there’ no mention of any specifications.
Samsung Galaxy A55 5G appears on TENAA
- The TENAA certification of the Samsung Galaxy A55 reveals a familiar design but with some notable changes.
- The phone features a boxy chassis like most phones launching these days and has rounded edges.
- The volume rocker and power button are placed on the right edge. We also get to see the front side of the phone but is completely covered in the black screen.
- The back of the phone has three vertically stacked cameras and an LED flash.
- The images in the listing match with the renders leaked earlier this year.
- The listing doesn’t show any key specifications of the phone.
The handset already appeared on the Geekbench platform and managed to score 1,180 points in the single-core round and 3,526 points in the multi-core CPU segment. The Samsung Galaxy A55 5G is expected to come with an Exynos 1480 octa-core SoC with a 2.75GHz peak clock speed and RDNA2-based Xclipse 530 GPU. The device is expected to pack 8GB RAM and a 5,000mAh battery.
Samsung Galaxy A55 specifications (expected)
- Display: 6.5-inch FHD+ Super AMOLED display with a 120Hz refresh rate and Gorilla Glass 5 protection.
- Chipset: Exynos 1480 SoC with an AMD GPU for enhanced graphics performance.
- RAM/storage: 8GB RAM and 128GB/256GB storage options.
- OS: Android 14-based One UI custom skin out of the box.
- Rear cameras: The Galaxy A55 is rumoured to come with a 50MP primary camera, a 12MP ultra-wide-angle lens, and a 5MP macro camera.
- Selfie camera: There could be a 32MP front camera for selfies and video chats.
- Battery: 5,000mAh battery with 25W fast charging technology.