You’re one meme away from being famous. All you need is a meme generator tool/ apps. There are a ton of them out there, but not every online meme generator tool is as good as the next one to create funny, clever, and great memes for social sharing. Below are the best meme generator online tools that are available on the web right now. These tools/ apps come with built-in meme templates to make the entire process easier for you. So without any further ado, let’s take a look at how to create meme online for free on the device of your choice, including Android mobile phone, iPhone, Windows laptop/ computer, and Mac.
Meme Generator tools
The meme generator tools are super easy to use, and unlike Photoshop or any other image modification tools, come pre-loaded with templates that you can easily edit. We’re talking about basic editing here that anyone with a simple knowledge of how to operate a laptop or smartphone can handle.
- Meme Generator Free
How to create meme using templates for free on PC
The easiest way to create meme using templates for free on PC would be through web tools. IloveIMG is among the nicest web tools out there. It works on almost every browser out there. You can also use it to create memes on smartphones as well. Here’s how:
- Click on this link: https://www.iloveimg.com/meme-generator, to visit IloveIMG’s website
- You’ll get the option to either ‘Upload the image’ from the local disk, drive and dropbox or ‘Select meme template’
- The ‘Select meme template’ option will open the library of IloveIMG’s readymade memes.
- Click on the ‘Use this image’ button below the meme that you would like to edit
- You can now add text/ image to the meme template using IloveIMG editor and click on ‘Generate Meme’ to save the meme on your device
The web tool saves the image in the JPG/ JPEG format. Additionally, IloveIMG is completely free to use – you don’t have to sign-in as well to get the job done. That said, the meme generator lacks advance editing tools such as removing background from images or adjusting the size.
Some popular meme templates in India
- Mirzapur meme
- Vadivelu meme
- Akshay Kumar meme
- Jagathy meme
- Salim Kumar meme
How to create meme for free on Android mobile phone
To generate meme on Android mobile phone for free, you can use the aforementioned web tool or download the ‘Meme Generator Free’ app from the Google Play Store. The app has a vast library of meme templates and is also completely free to use with ads.
- After you’ve downloaded the app, browse through the library and select the meme template
- After this, edit the template using the ‘Meme Generator Free’ app’s editing tool. You can add text, stickers, filters, and borders, among other things. The app also allows you to save the meme on the device and share it on social networking platforms
- You can also create a custom meme using the Meme Generator Free app. For this, click on the ‘Custom Meme’ button at the bottom right corner of the page and upload the image from the phone’s gallery & other sources or camera app to turn it into a meme with text and other details.
How to create meme for free on iPhone
iPhone users can download Mematic from the App Store to make memes. The app has both free and paid versions. The free version offers only a handful of options, but they are enough to create some awesome memes. Additionally, you can use meme templates with Mematic free versions.
- Launch the app and choose the meme style. The one that doesn’t have ‘Pro’ written on it are completely free to use
- You can bring your own photos and create memes or select meme templates from the library that includes most of the classics and some recent memes as well.
- After you’ve edited the image or meme template, hit ‘Export’ button and select ‘Save’ to download the meme on your device. You can also share the meme directly from the app.