- Jio has launched Rs 222 4G data-only voucher for football lovers to watch live-streaming of the FIFA World Cup matches.
- The data-only voucher comes with a validity of 30 days and offers 50GB of high-speed data.
- Users will only be able to use the data voucher after their daily data limit is used.
Reliance Jio has launched a new recharge pack in India and this will cater to football lovers. This is a 4G data-only voucher, which means that customers need to have an active base plan to avail benefits of this special data pack, rightly named the ‘Football World Cup data pack’. This plan comes amidst the rollout of the 5G mobile network by the telecom across the country. Priced at Rs 222, the data-only voucher comes with a validity of 30 days and offers 50GB of high-speed data, according to a report by TelecomTalk. This means users will be paying Rs 4.44 for 1GB of data.
As said, this is a data-add-on plan so users will only be able to use the data voucher after their daily data limit is used. Post the consumption of 50GB of data, the internet speed will be reduced to 64 Kbps.
Jio Rs 222 data-only pack
- 50GB of data without any daily limit
- 30 days of validity
- 4G data-only pack means no calls and SMS benefits
- Customers need to have an active base plan to avail benefits of this special data pack
Notably, the plan only offers data benefits and is only valid for 30 days. This plan is specially launched for football fans so they can watch live streaming of the matches on JioCinema or other online platforms. The telecom network hasn’t mentioned for how many days or months the plan will be available for users. There are chances that Jio might discontinue the plan in near future after the FIFA world cup.
The Rs 222 data-only plan can be recharged through the MyJio app or through the official Jio website. The plan is available for customers across the country. As said, the 50GB data will be utilised post the exhaustion of the daily data of the active recharge pack.