- OnePlus Ace 2 Pro is expected to be launched in the coming months.
- The smartphone is said to be a rebadged OPPO Reno 10 Pro+.
- The OnePlus Ace 2 Pro is anticipated to come equipped with a triple rear camera setup.
Chinese smartphone maker OnePlus is planning to launch the upcoming OnePlus Ace 2 Pro in China in the coming months. Now, a launch timeline of the OnePlus Ace 2 Pro has been tipped on Weibo. The smartphone is also said to offer 100W fast charging technology and may look similar to the OPPO Reno 10 Pro+.
The company hasn’t confirmed anything about the smartphone but it was earlier tipped to be launched in the third quarter of 2023.
OnePlus Ace 2 Pro launch timeline tipped
Tipster Digital Chat Station did not share the exact launch date but according to the tipster the OnePlus Ace 2 Pro will be launched between July and August, which seems to be close. However, the company is expected to come with an official launch date in the coming days.
OnePlus Ace 2 Pro specifications (expected)
On Weibo, the tipster said that the upcoming device will closely resemble the OPPO Reno 10 Pro+, featuring a 1.5K screen and 100W fast charging. It may also be equipped with the newer Qualcomm Snapdragon 8 Gen 2 chipset. Here are some expected specs of the upcoming phone that are based on a previous leak.
- Display: The upcoming OnePlus Ace 2 Pro is expected to come with a 1.5K display, likely to be an AMOLED panel, as the device is considered to be a flagship model. The screen has a curved design that extends to the edges and is said to have extremely thin borders.
- Camera: The upcoming smartphone is anticipated to come equipped with a triple rear camera setup boasting a 50MP resolution, as well as a 16MP front-facing camera for selfies.
- Battery: The OnePlus Ace 2 Pro is anticipated to feature a 5,000mAh battery and a USB Type-C charging port that supports 100W SUPERVOOC fast charging.
- Chipset: The OnePlus Ace 2 Pro is expected to be equipped with a Qualcomm Snapdragon 8 Gen 2 processor, potentially paired with 16GB of RAM and up to 512GB of internal storage.
- The upcoming device is expected to have a spacious Vapour Cooling compartment to ensure optimal performance.
- OS: It is expected that the OnePlus Ace 2 Pro will come with the latest Android 13-based ColorOS 13 skin pre-installed.
It should be noted that the upcoming OnePlus Ace Pro was initially unveiled globally as the OnePlus 10T. This suggests that the OnePlus Ace 2 Pro might be released as the OnePlus 11T in the global markets in the future.
|Expected Price:||Rs. 34,290|
|Release Date:||23-Nov-2023 (Expected)|
|Variant:||12 GB RAM / 256 GB internal storage|
|Phone Status:||Upcoming Phone|