- The OPPO Reno 11 series is tipped to launch in China in November.
- Tipster Digital Chat Station claims the Reno 11 lineup will not include the Reno 11 Pro+.
- The OPPO Reno 11 series is expected to arrive with curved display panels and improved cameras compared to the Reno 10 series.
After launching the Reno 10 series in China back in May this year, the company is gearing up to introduce the Reno 11 lineup. While the launch date is yet to be revealed by the brand, Chinese tipster DigitalChatStation has shared the launch timeline of the new Reno 11 series. Like its predecessors, the Reno 11 lineup could have multiple models.
OPPO Reno 11 series launch timeline
- As per Digitial Chat Station, the upcoming Reno 11 series will launch in China by November-end.
- If this is true, we might see official teasers from the brand in the next few days.
- Furthermore, the tipster added that the Reno 11 lineup will not include the Reno 11 Pro+. This means we might see the Reno 11 and Reno 11 Pro models only.
- It isn’t clear if there won’t be any Reno 11 Pro+ at all or if it will launch at a later date.
- The Reno 11 series is expected to arrive with curved display panels and improved cameras compared to the Reno 10 series.
- Rumours suggest the Reno 11 series might come with a periscope telephoto camera.
OPPO Reno 10 specifications
Here’s a quick recall of the Reno 10 specifications.
- Display: The OPPO Reno 10 sports a 6.7-inch FHD+ OLED display with a 120Hz refresh rate, a punch-hole cutout, and up to 1400 nits peak brightness
- Processor: Powering the phone is the Qualcomm Snapdragon 778G processor paired with Adreno GPU.
- RAM and storage: The OPPO Reno 10 packs up to 12GB RAM and 512GB storage
- OS: Android 13-based ColorOS 13.1 custom skin.
- Cameras: The OPPO Reno 10 has triple rear cameras on the back, with a 64MP primary camera, a 32MP telephoto lens, and an 8MP ultra-wide angle lens. There is a 32MP front camera for selfies.
- Battery: 4,600mAh battery with 80W fast charging support.