- Redmi Note 11 series is scheduled to debut in China on October 28th.
- The lineup is expected to include Redmi Note 11, Redmi Note 11 Pro and Redmi Note Pro 11+.
- Redmi Note 11 series price is said to start at RMB 1,199 (approx Rs 14,000).
Redmi Note 11 series is scheduled to launch in China on October 28th and the lineup is expected to include three models – Redmi Note 11, Note 11 Pro, and Note 11 Pro+. Prior to their announcement, the company teasers and leaks have revealed quite a good deal about the phones. The Redmi Note 11 Pro and Redmi Note 11 Pro+ are expected to ship with a 120Hz AMOLED display, MediaTek Dimensity chipsets and up to 108MP primary camera on the back. The standard Redmi Note 11 will only settle with an LCD panel, meaning it should be priced affordably. Here’s a quick roundup of the Redmi Note 11 series price, specifications, and everything else we so far know.
Redmi Note 11 series launch date
Redmi Note 11 series launch date is October 28th at 19:00 local time (4:30 PM IST) and the event should be live-streamed on the company’s China website.
Redmi Note 11, Note 11 Pro, Note 11 Pro+ prices (rumoured)
- The Redmi Note 11 is said to be priced at RMB 1,199 (approx Rs 14,000) for the 4GB + 128GB variant, RMB 1,399 (approx Rs 16,300) for the 6GB + 128GB variant, RMB 1,599 for the 8GB + 128GB version, and RMB 1,799 for the high-end 8GB + 256GB variant.
- The Redmi Note 11 Pro price is tipped to be RMB 1,599 (approx Rs 18,700) for the 6GB + 128GB version, RMB 1,799 for the 8GB + 128GB model, and RMB 1,999 for the 8GB + 256GB variant.
- Lastly, the Redmi Note 11 Pro+ is tipped to cost RMB 2,199 (approx Rs 25,700) for the 8GB + 128GB variant and RMB 2,499 for the 8GB + 256GB version.
Redmi Note 11, Note 11 Pro, Note 11 Pro+ specifications (expected)
Redmi Note 11: Redmi Note 11 is said to sport a 6.5-inch FHD+ IPS LCD panel with a 120Hz refresh rate and a centre-positioned punch-hole cutout for the selfie snapper. It is said to be powered by the MediaTek Dimensity 810 SoC paired with G57 MC2. The phone packs up to 8GB LPDDR4X RAM and up to 256GB UFS 2.2 storage. It is said to be equipped with an IR blaster, Corning Gorilla Glass protection, an aluminium alloy frame, and a 3.5mm audio jack. The phone could pack a 5,000mAH battery with 33W fast charging support. Moving to optics, the Redmi Note 11 is tipped to feature a 50MP Samsung JN1 sensor and a 2MP depth-of-field camera.
Redmi Note 11 Pro: The Redmi Note 11 Pro is tipped to feature a 120Hz AMOLED panel that should probably have Corning Gorilla Glass layer for protection. It is said to be powered by the MediaTek Dimensity 920 processor paired with LPDDR4x RAM and UFS 3.1 storage. The phone is expected to run on Android 11 OS and house a 5,000mAh battery with 67W fast charging support. It is said to feature a 108MP Samsung HM2 primary sensor, an 8MP ultra-wide-angle lens, and a 2MP depth sensor. The phone is said to be equipped with JBL speakers, NFC, and a metal frame.
Redmi Note 11 Pro+: The Redmi Note 11 Pro+ is said to feature a 6.67-inch AMOLED display with a 120Hz refresh rate, Corning Gorilla Glass Victus, and a punch-hole cutout. It is said to be powered by the MediaTek Dimensity 1200 AI processor coupled with 8GB LPDDR4x RAM and 256GB UFS 3.1 storage. It is tipped to get a 5000mAh battery with a whopping 120W fast charging support and features an X-axis vibration motor. The Redmi Note 11 Pro+ will feature a 108MP main camera alongside an 8MP ultra-wide lens and a 2MP depth sensor. It is said to get a 16MP shooter on the front for selfies and video chats.
|Expected Price:||Rs. 14,090|
|Release Date:||20-Jan-2022 (Expected)|
|Variant:||4 GB RAM / 128 GB internal storage|
|Phone Status:||Upcoming Phone|