- Samsung Galaxy A55 and Galaxy A35 support pages have gone live on the official Samsung website.
- The support pages are live on the India website and several other markets.
- Samsung Galaxy A55 and Galaxy A35 5G will succeed the A54 and A34 phones.
Samsung Galaxy A55 and Galaxy A35 launch in India and global markets could be nearing soon. The phones have made multiple appearances online and revealed quite a bit about the hardware. Now, 91mobiles has exclusively spotted the Samsung Galaxy A55 and Galaxy A35 support pages on the official Samsung website in India, the UK and many other countries. Check out the details.
Samsung Galaxy A55 and A35 support pages
- 91mobiles has spotted the Samsung Galaxy A55 support pages on the official website in India, the UK, Africa, United Arab Emirates, and Latin America.
- On the other hand, the Galaxy A35 is spotted in India, the Philippines, the United Arab Emirates, the Levant, and Latin America.
- These confirm the model numbers SM-A556E and SM-A356E. There will be dual-SIM support as well.
- While these pages don’t reveal any key specifications of the phones, they serve as a good indication to suggest we might be inching close to the launch.
- Samsung might make these phones official in various global markets in the days to come.
Samsung Galaxy A55 and A35 specifications (expected)
- Display: The Samsung Galaxy A55 and A35 might sport the same 6.5-inch FHD+ Super AMOLED display with a 120Hz refresh rate and Gorilla Glass 5 protection.
- Chipset: The Galaxy A55 could be powered by the in-house Exynos 1480 SoC with an AMD GPU for enhanced graphics performance. While the Galaxy A35 could shit with the Exynos 1380 chipset.
- RAM/storage: 6GB/8GB RAM and 128GB/256GB storage options.
- OS: The phones are likely to boot Android 14-based One UI custom skin out of the box.
- Rear cameras: The Galaxy A55 is rumoured to come with a 50MP primary camera, a 12MP ultra-wide-angle lens, and a 5MP macro camera.
- The camera details of the Galaxy A35 are not clear at the moment but there could be a 48MP sensor.
- Selfie camera: The phones could house a 32MP front camera for selfies and video chats.
- Battery: The new Galaxy A55 and A35 phones might pack a 5,000mAh battery with 25W fast charging technology.
|6 GB RAM / 128 GB internal storage