- Samsung Galaxy S24 Ultra live images reveal a flatter design of the phone and the S Pen.
- The placement of the microphone holes and the design of the speaker grille are different.
- The phone is expected to bring a Snapdragon 8 Gen 3 SoC and a 6.8-inch screen.
Samsung Galaxy S24 Ultra is expected to launch next month; ahead of it, almost everything about the device has already leaked. We have even seen the device in live images before. While those images showed the phone’s front, back, and side view, a new set of leaked images shows the phone’s top and bottom sides. Let’s see how they are different from its predecessor.
Samsung Galaxy S24 Ultra live images (leaked)
The images first appeared on the Taiwanese publication Sogi’s website. Even though it seems to have been removed now, it had gotten circulated meanwhile. In the images, we see the phone being compared with a S23 Ultra. There are minor changes here and there.
- On the top, the Samsung Galaxy S24 Ultra has two mic holes while the S23 Ultra has only one.
- On the bottom, the S24 Ultra has a SIM card tray, a mic hole, a USB-C port, a single slit speaker opening, and an S Pen slot (which seems much more flatter). The S23 Ultra, on the other hand, has a SIM card slot, two mic holes, a USB Type-C socket, a speaker grille (with multiple tiny openings), and a S Pen slot.
- Even the side buttons appear more compressed.
Here’s everything else we know about Samsung’s forthcoming flagship:
Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra specifications (expected)
- Display: On the front, you could expect a flat 6.8-inch Dynamic AMOLED LTPO screen with a 144Hz refresh rate and an embedded fingerprint scanner.
- Processor: Under the hood, the phone is very likely to be running Qualcomm Snapdragon 8 Gen 3 Made for Galaxy.
- RAM and Storage: The performance could be aided by up to 16GB RAM and 2TB storage.
- Software: On top of this hardware, there could be Android 14-based OneUI 6 software.
- Rear Cameras: The cameras onboard could be a 200MP main camera, a 12MP ultrawide lens, a 50MP 5x periscope zoom lens, a 10MP 3x telephoto zoom lens, and a 12MP front camera.
- Battery: A 5,000mAh battery could keep the clock ticking powered by a 45W wired charging.
- Miscellaneous features: The phone is expected to feature a Titanium build with IP68 water and dust resistance.