- The Vivo S10 and S10 Pro are scheduled to launch tomorrow in China
- Vivo S10 Pro specifications include MediaTek Dimensity 1100 SoC, a 108MP primary rear camera, and a 3,970mAh battery
- This phone will also feature a dual front camera setup with a 44-megapixel primary sensor
Vivo S10 and S10 Pro smartphones will be launching at an event in China tomorrow. According to various reports, both devices are expected to have similar specifications, but different camera setups. Now, the full specifications for the Vivo S10 Pro have leaked online thanks to a TENAA listing. We already know a few details on the devices as the Vivo S10 series had appeared on the Google Play Console list. The TENAA listing, however, has revealed all the Vivo S10 Pro specs that we didn’t know. Let’s take a look.
Vivo S10 Pro specifications
- 6.44-inch Super AMOLED display
- FHD+ resolution, wide notch
- MediaTek Dimensity 1100 SoC
- Up to 12GB RAM, 256GB storage
- 108MP + 8MP + 2MP triple rear cameras
- 44MP + 8MP dual selfie cameras
- 3,970mAh battery with 44W charging
- 7.29mm thickness
According to the TENAA listing for the Vivo S10 Pro, the device carries the model number V2121A and has a thickness of just 7.29mm. The phone will house a 3,970mAh battery that’ll offer support for 44W fast charging. The listing reveals that the Vivo S10 Pro will come with a 6.44-inch Super AMOLED display with FHD+ resolution, a wide notch, and an in-display fingerprint scanner. The notch will house a dual-selfie camera setup consisting of a 44MP primary sensor and an 8MP ultra-wide unit.
The Vivo S10 Pro will be powered by the MediaTek Dimensity 1100 chipset, but this was already known thanks to the Google Play Console listing. The TENAA page shows that the device will have a triple-rear camera unit with a 108MP primary, an 8MP ultra-wide, and a 2MP sensor. The device will run Android 11 based custom OS and will be available with up to 12GB RAM, and 256GB internal storage.
Now, as per reports, the only difference between the Vivo S10 Pro and the S10 variant would be the rear camera setup. The Vivo S10 will most likely feature a 64MP primary camera instead of a 108MP sensor. It may also come with a lower resolution front camera. We should find out more soon once the devices go official tomorrow.
|Expected Price:||Rs. 46,190|
|Release Date:||16-Sep-2021 (Expected)|
|Variant:||12 GB RAM / 256 GB internal storage|
|Phone Status:||Upcoming Phone|