- Vivo V30 series will launch in India next month.
- The lineup will reportedly feature a Zeiss co-engineered camera system.
- Vivo V30 launched in global markets recently.
The Vivo V30 phone debuted recently and soon after, rumours surrounding the Vivo V30 Pro have started surfacing online. The phone was spotted on the Bluetooth SIG certification and Geekbench benchmarking platform. Now, in an exclusive report, MySmartPrice citing industry sources has revealed the Vivo V30 series launch timeline in India.
Vivo V30 series India launch timeline
- According to the MySmartPrice report, the Vivo V30 and V30 Pro will launch in the country next month i.e. March.
- Interestingly, the phones will come with a Zeiss co-engineered camera system, which is specifically designed for the Indian market.
- This is a big deal considering that a premium lens maker like Zeiss is co-engineering optics for mid-range series like Vivo V30.
- Typically, Zeiss collaboration was limited to the Vivo X-series until now.
- We have seen lens markers offering support to flagship phones, including the Vivo X-lineup, Xiaomi 13, and the OnePlus numbered series.
The Vivo V30 Pro was spotted on the Geekbench database earlier today. The handset was able to score 1045 in the single-core test and 3637 in the multicore test. The listing revealed that the phone will be powered by the MediaTek Dimensity 8200 chipset paired with 12GB of RAM. The phone is likely to boot Android 14 out of the box.
Vivo V30 specifications
The standard V30 launched in the global market already so we know the specifications.
- Display: 6.78-inch FHD+ AMOLED display with 2,800 nits peak brightness and a 120Hz refresh rate.
- Chipset: Qualcomm’s Snapdragon 7 Gen 3 SoC
- RAM/storage: 8GB/12GB RAM and 256GB UFS 3.1 storage
- OS: Android 14-based FuntouchOS 14.
- Rear Cameras: 50MP OmniVision OV50E sensor with OIS (optical image stabilisation), a 50MP ultra wide-angle camera, and a portrait sensor. There is a 50MP camera on the front for selfies.
- Battery: 5,000mAh battery with support for 80W fast charging.
|8 GB RAM / 128 GB internal storage