- Vivo X60 series India launch timeline has been revealed
- The Vivo X60 and X60 Pro originally launched in China in December, followed by X60 Pro+ in January
- Vivo X60 price in China starts at RMB 3,498 (approx Rs 39,400)
Vivo X60 series India launch will take place around March-end or beginning of April, 91mobiles has learned from industry sources. The company is said to unveil the latest Vivo X60 Pro+ in the country that ships with the latest Qualcomm Snapdragon 888 5G chipset. However, it isn’t clear at the moment whether the Vivo X60 Pro+ will be accompanied by the vanilla X60 or the X60 Pro, or both. To recall, the Vivo X60 and X60 Pro originally launched in China back in December and was followed by the X60 Pro+ in January as a high-end flagship in the lineup. It shouldn’t be long before we learn more details about the Vivo X60 series India launch.
Vivo X60 series specifications
Vivo X60 Pro+ flaunts a 6.56-inch FHD+ (2376×1080) AMOLED display with a 19.8:9 aspect ratio, HDR10, HDR10+, and up to 120Hz refresh rate. The smartphone is powered by the flagship Qualcomm Snapdragon 888 SoC paired with up to 12GB RAM and 256GB internal storage. The phone runs Android 11-based Origin OS skin and has an in-display fingerprint sensor for security. Moving to optics, the Vivo X60 Pro+ has quad-cameras at the back, including a 50MP main sensor, a 48MP wide-angle lens, a 32MP portrait lens, and an 8MP periscope lens that supports 60x Super Zoom. On the front, there is a 32MP camera for selfies and video calls. The Vivo X60 Pro+ packs a 4,200mAh battery and supports 55W flash charging.
As for the Vivo X60 Pro specifications, the phone features a 6.56-inch FHD+ AMOLED display with a 120Hz refresh rate, a centre-aligned punch-hole for the selfie camera, a 19.8:9 aspect ratio, HDR10+, and P3 colour gamut. The device is powered by the 5nm Exynos 1080 SoC paired with 12GB LPPRD4x RAM and 256GB UFS 3.1 onboard storage. The phone runs Android 11-based OriginOS out of the box and packs a 4,300mAh battery with 33W fast charging support. There is an in-display fingerprint sensor for security and connectivity options include 5G, dual SIM, Wi-Fi 6, Bluetooth 5.1, NFC, and USB Type-C.
Moving to optics, the Vivo X60 Pro rocks quad-camera setup at the back, with a 48MP (f/1.48) Sony IMX598 primary sensor, 8MP periscope telephoto lens with 5x optical zoom and 60x digital zoom, a 13MP 120-degree ultra-wide lens, and another 13MP lens portrait lens with 50mm focal length. The phone is equipped with 2nd gen micro-gimbal OIS technology and is claimed to be three times better than the transitional OIS. There is a 32MP snapper on the front for selfies and video calling.
Vivo X60 specifications remain largely similar to the Pro model, including the 120Hz refresh rate display, Exynos 1080 SoC, 32MP selfie camera, and Android 11-based OriginOS. The difference is that it lacks the dedicated telephoto lens at the back. The phone ships with a 4,300mAh battery and 33W fast charging support.
Vivo X60 series price
- Vivo X60 price in China is RMB 3,498 (approx Rs 39,400) for the 8GB RAM+128GB storage variant. The 8GB RAM+256GB storage option costs RMB 3,798 (~Rs 42,700), while the 12GB RAM+256GB variant is priced at RMB 3,998 (~Rs 45,000).
- The Vivo X60 Pro price is set at RMB 4,498 (around Rs 50,500) for the lone 12GB RAM+256GB storage model.
- Vivo X60 Pro+ is priced at RMB 4,998 (approx Rs 56,400) for the 8GB+128GB storage option and RMB 5,998 (approx Rs 67,700) for the 12GB+256GB variant.