- Samsung Galaxy S21 FE was originally launched in India with the in-house Exynos 2100 chipset
- The Galaxy S21 FE is expected to be updated with the Snapdragon 888 chipset in the coming days.
- Snapdragon 888 processor launched in 2020.
There were rumours floating around that Korean smartphone maker Samsung is launching a Samsung Galaxy S21 FE in India with the Snapdragon 888 chipset, and we now have exclusive information on the pricing of the phone, confirming that the dated phone is indeed coming to the country.
Follow us on WhatsApp, Click to Join
Samsung Galaxy S21 FE Snapdragon 888 price in India
- As per offline retailers, the Samsung Galaxy S21 FE Snapdragon 888 version will be priced at Rs 49,999 in India. We do not have information on the bank or launch offers, but that should be out soon.
- Further information from tipster Tarun Vats states that the Galaxy S21 FE will come in with a base storage of 256GB, and will be available in a new Navy blue colour.
- The Samsung Galaxy S21 FE was originally unveiled at a price tag of Rs 54,999 with the smartphone maker’s in-house Exynos 2100 chipset.
Samsung Galaxy S21 FE specifications
- Display: 6.4″ FHD+ Dynamic AMOLED 2X Display with 120Hz Refresh Rate
- Camera: 12MP main+ 12MP ultra-wide+8MP Telephoto, 32MP camera at the front
- RAM: 8GB LPDDR5 RAM
- Battery: 4,500mAh battery with 25W wired and 15 wireless charging, reverse wireless charging available too
- Dual recording, portrait mode, night mode, space zoom, single take camera features
- Wireless DeX and NFC, IP68 rating, in-display fingerprint sensor