- Samsung Galaxy S23 FE is launching in India next month.
- The Galaxy S23 FE support page went live on the Samsung website yesterday.
- The smartphone was spotted with two different chipsets on the Google Play Console.
The Samsung Galaxy S23 FE launch date in India is yet to be made public by the company but we have exclusive details on its release timeline. As per retailer sources who spoke with us, the smartphone will launch in India in the first half of October. Samsung has already started sharing teasers with retailers, which can be seen below:
Follow us on WhatsApp, Click to Join
The teaser shows three camera lenses, which presumably show the camera setup of the Galaxy S23 FE. They’re quite in compliance with the design and images leaked earlier of the phone.
Samsung Galaxy S23 FE: everything we know so far
- The Samsung Galaxy S23 FE is set to come in two variants, and model numbers of both were spotted on the Google Play Console.
- The Samsung r11q is said to be powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 8 Gen 1 chipset, while the r11s is listed with Exynos 2200 SoC. It’s unclear which variant will launch in India. The listing also shows the phone will come with 8GB of RAM, Android 13 OS and an FHD+ display resolution.
- The Galaxy S23 FE support page went live on the Samsung website yesterday, without revealing too many details.
- The Galaxy S23 FE has been the subject of many leaks, among them being a 360-degree video put out by tipster Evan Blass, which revealed the entire design. Like the flagship Galaxy S23 series, the Galaxy S23 FE also has curved edges, thin bezels and punch-hole display. The design was first revealed by the phone’s TENAA listing.
- Reports suggest the Samsung Galaxy S23 FE price in India will be around Rs 50,000, pretty much where its predecessor, the Galaxy S21 FE, stood. Samsung did not release an FE version with the Galaxy S22 series.