- The newly announced ACT Fibernet broadband plans are exclusively for users in Delhi.
- The new ACT Fibernet broadband plans are priced between Rs 649 and Rs 1,499.
- These plans also provide bundled entertainment and unlimited data for a month.
Broadband service provider ACT Fibernet has announced new broadband plans, which include DELACT Welcome Plus, DELACT Welcome Stream, DELACT Grand, and ACT Platinum Promo for users in Delhi. They include popular OTT apps and live TV channels without extra charges, focusing on providing fast connectivity, bundled entertainment, and unlimited data at an affordable cost.
Follow us on WhatsApp, Click to Join
Meanwhile, some plans also include upgraded Wi-Fi6 Mesh routers, ensuring faster speeds and smooth support for multiple devices. Check out the pricing and other key details of the newly announced ACT Fibernet broadband plans.
ACT Fibernet broadband plans
DELACT Welcome Plus
- ACT DELACT Welcome Plus plan can be subscribed at Rs 649 monthly. It provides 50 Mbps speeds and unlimited data.
- The plan includes a router and an entertainment pack with services like Disney+ Hotstar, Zee5, 300+ Live TV Channels, SonyLiv, and YuppTV.
DELACT Welcome Stream
- ACT DELACT Welcome Stream plan is available for Rs 699 monthly, providing users with 50 Mbps speeds and unlimited data.
- The plan includes a router, and it also comes with a subscription to Netflix.
- The ACT Platinum Promo costs Rs 1,049 for a month and provides speeds of up to 250Mbps. It includes unlimited data, a Wi-Fi 6 router, and a Netflix subscription.
- The Wi-Fi 6 router utilises Wi-Fi 6 technology, supporting multiple connected devices for a smooth in-house Wi-Fi experience.
- The DELACT Grand plan is available for Rs 1,499 monthly. It provides a speed of 400Mbps and unlimited data.
- It also comes with a Mesh router and includes subscriptions to Netflix and the Entertainment Pack, which includes Disney+ Hotstar, Zee5, SonyLiv, 300+ TV channels, and more.
Separately, Reliance recently confirmed the successful demonstration of India’s inaugural satellite-based giga fiber service, JioSpaceFiber, during the Indian Mobile Congress (IMC). This innovation in broadband services ensures that even in remote areas lacking reliable cellular connectivity, people can still access the internet.