- Jio Postpaid Plus was launched in India recently with plans starting from Rs 399
- The monthly rental plans come bundled with data, unlimited voice calls and SMSes
- Jio Postpaid Plus also comes bundled with free OTT subscription as well
The new Jio Postpaid Plus plans, which were launched in India on Tuesday, have now rolled out in India. Interested postpaid and prepaid users, whether they are existing Jio subscribers or users of a different network, can now apply for the new Jio Postpaid Plus service. Jio Postpaid Plus SIMs can be received from nearby JioStores and Reliance Digital trends. You can also get the SIM cards delivered at your doorsteps online through Jio’s website or customer support, which is free along with the activation. This article is a guide on how you can switch to the new Jio Postpaid Plus service without changing your number.
Jio Postpaid Plus plan: price, benefits, and features
- Subscription to Netflix, Amazon Prime, and Disney+ Hotstar
- Jio apps access
- Family Plan at Rs 250/connection
- Data rollover
- Wi-Fi calling
- First-ever in-flight connectivity
- Free international roaming in USA and UAE
- India calling at Re 1 with Wi-Fi on international roaming
- ISD starting at 50p/min
Jio offers Rs 399, Rs 599, Rs 799, Rs 999, and Rs 1,499 Postpaid Plus plans in India. All the packs come with free subscriptions to Netflix’s mobile-only plan (worth Rs 199), Amazon Prime Video (worth Rs 999), and Disney+ Hotstar VIP (worth Rs 399), along with unlimited voice calling, SMSes, and data benefits. Subscribers also get up to 300GB data, up to 500 GB data rollover, Wi-Fi calling benefits in India and abroad, and access to Jio apps with over 650 live TV channels, video content, five crore songs, and more than 300 newspapers.
How to get Jio Postpaid Plus without changing your number
Existing postpaid users wanting to switch to Jio Postpaid Plus
- Whether you’re an existing Jio subscriber or not, you can join Jio Postpaid Plus without changing your number.
- To do so, send ‘HI’ to 8850188501 on WhatsApp. You’ll get an automated response, which will ask you to share a 10-digit mobile number that you want to move to Jio Postpaid Plus.
- Next, you’ll have to share the latest copy (less than 2 months old) of the postpaid bill of your existing operator associated with the number. The bill should be either an image or a PDF (without a password).
- The bill copy should have a name, billing address, mobile number, and credit limit clearly visible
- After verification, you can get Jio Postpaid Plus SIM home delivered for free via Jio’s official website – jio.com/jio-postpaidplus-plans – or customer support 180088998899. You can also visit nearby Jio Store or Reliance Digital Store to collect the SIM.
Prepaid users wanting to switch to Jio Postpaid Plus
- Prepaid users whether on Airtel, Vodafone Idea, or Jio can join the Postpaid Plus without changing their numbers via Jio’s official website or call 180088998899 or nearby JioStore or Reliance Digital Store.
- For the online process, go to jio.com/jio-postpaidplus-plans. Select the Jio Postpaid Plus plan you wish to enroll and type in your name and mobile number.
- You’ll get an OTP, which you need to share on Jio’s website and select ‘Continue’ to proceed. Once verified, the following screen will ask the address where you wish the SIM to get delivered.
- If your area is covered, Jio will call you for your registration and ship the Jio Postpaid Plus to your address.
- Unlock your credit limit with a 100 percent refundable deposit (if applicable)
You can link your friends and family members to your JioPostpaid Plus family plan on the MyJio app. These are the steps through which any existing prepaid or postpaid customer can switch to the new Jio Postpaid Plus service.