- OnePlus Ace 2 key specifications have been tipped.
- The handset is expected to come with Snapdragon 8+ Gen1 SoC, 50MP primary camera, Android 13 OS, and 100W fast charging support.
- OnePlus Ace 2 might debut in 2023.
OnePlus Ace 2 specifications have been tipped by leakster Yogesh Brar on Twitter. The handset will arrive as a successor to the OnePlus Ace and may be rebranded as the Realme GT Neo 4. The original OnePlus Ace has been rebranded as the OnePlus 10R in India. The OnePlus Ace 2 is said to be powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 8+ Gen1 SoC, which is a shift from the MediaTek Dimensity 8100 on the OnePlus Ace.
While the leakster hasn’t mentioned the launch date of the OnePlus Ace 2, the announcement might happen sometime early next year in China. Unlike the predecessor which had 150W fast charging support, the OnePlus Ace 2 may have only 100W charging speed.
OnePlus Ace 2 specifications (rumoured)
- 6.7-inch 1.5K Fluid AMOLED display, 120Hz refresh rate
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 8+ Gen1 SoC
- 8GB/12GB/16GB RAM and 128GB/256GB storage
- Android 13 OS
- 50MP + 8MP + 2MP triple cameras
- 16MP selfie camera
- 5,000mAh battery with 100W charging
OnePlus Ace 2 is rumoured to come with a 6.7-inch 1.5K Fluid AMOLED display with a 120Hz refresh rate and probably a punch-hole cutout for the selfie snapper. The device is expected to be powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 8+ Gen1 SoC paired with 8GB/12GB/16GB RAM and 128GB/256GB storage. The phone is likely to boot Android 13 OS out of the box.
Moving to optics, the OnePlus Ace 2 is expected to pack triple cameras on the back, with a 50MP Sony IMX890 primary sensor, an 8MP ultra-wide-angle lens and a 2MP sensor. There is a 16MP snapper on the front for selfies and video chats. The phone is tipped to pack a 5,000mAh battery with 100W charging support out of the box.
In comparison, the OnePlus Ace also has a 50MP camera but the sensor used was Sony IMX766 primary camera. The rest of the optics and specifications (except for the chipset) remain the same. We should learn more details going forward.