- The Samsung Galaxy Fit 3 can be seen in Grey, Gold, and Black colours.
- The images suggest the Galaxy Fit 3 will get a larger display compared to the Galaxy Fit 2.
- The Samsung Galaxy Fit 3 is expected to arrive in 2024.
This week, 91mobiles exclusively brings you exclusive images of the Samsung Galaxy Fit 3, courtesy of industry sources. These come after renders of the fitness tracker were leaked online recently. The new Samsung Galaxy Fit 3 images show off the device’s complete design and also reveal the colour options it will be available in. The device will come as a successor to the Fit 2 and going by the renders, one of the upgrades will be a larger display.
Follow us on WhatsApp, Click to Join
Samsung Galaxy Fit 3 design details
- Firstly, the Samsung Galaxy Fit 3 can be seen in Grey, Gold, and Black colours.
- The images suggest the new iteration will get a larger display in comparison to the Galaxy Fit 2.
- We see a large rectangular screen with slim bezels. Since the screen is bigger, expect more information on the faces.
- There is a physical button on the right edge along with a microphone. The button acts as the power button
- The fitness tracker has a boxy design with rounded corners so it won’t hurt when you put it on for long hours.
- The design is similar to the Huawei Watch Fit, which doubles up as a smartphone and fitness tracker.
- The Fit 3 gets silicone straps that should be replaceable.
- The charging pins could be at the bottom of the device, although we don’t see that portion.
Images aside, we don’t have the complete specifications of the Galaxy Fit 3 at the moment but we are inclined to believe there could be some notable improvements and upgrades.
Before we learn the official specs of the Galaxy Fit 3, here’s a quick recall of what the Fit 2 offers.
- Display: The Galaxy Fit 2 sports a 1.1-inch 3D AMOLED display with 450nits peak brightness.
- RAM and Storage: 2MB of RAM and 32MB of onboard storage.
- Battery life: The fitness tracker packs a 159mAh battery, which is claimed to last up to 21 days on a single charge.
- Others: The fitness tracker has an IP68 rating for water resistance, over 70 watch faces, and supports various sports and fitness modes.
- Connectivity: Bluetooth and is compatible with Android 5.0 or above phones with more than 1.5GB RAM and iPhone 7 and above running iOS 10.0 or above
- Dimensions: 46.6 x 18.6 x 11.3mm; Weight: 21 grams.