Green blood instead of red is among the many cosmetic changes PUBG Mobile India rebranded version Battlegrounds Mobile India (BGMI) brings. However, BGMI maker Krafton gives you the option to change blood colour to orange, green, and blue. The option has been added for gamers with colour blindness who may have trouble detecting the green hits infused with green leaves. If you are not sure how to change blood colour in Battlegrounds Mobile India, here’s an article that can help you with that. As stated above, you can only change the blood colour to orange, green, and blue. There is no red colour option.
How to change blood colour in Battlegrounds Mobile India aka BGMI
- Fire up Battlegrounds Mobile India (BGMI) game on your device
- Log in to your account, if you haven’t
- Tap on the ‘arrow’ button, next to the inventory icon, located on the bottom right corner
- Choose Settings from the side sidebar
- Select the ‘Graphics’ tab.
- Scroll down until you see the Colorblind Mode option.
- The option will be set to ‘Normal’, which means that the blood will be green.
- Select the Tritanopia Mode to change the colour of the blood to orange, the Protanopia Mode to change the blood colour to blue, or the Deuteranopia Mode for pink coloured blood
- After you have made your choice, hit ‘Ok’ to save the settings
That’s it, now every time you take a hit or shoot someone during the game, the blood colour of your choice will spill instead of green. It’s worth mentioning that when you change the colour of blood in BGMI, the colours of some other elements like the danger zone, the circle, wall paints and more also change.