- Honor 100 series has been spotted on Geekbench.
- The listing reveals the chipset names for the Honor 100 and Honor 100 Pro.
- Honor had also officially revealed the phones’ design.
Honor 100 series is launching in China on November 23rd. It will feature two smartphones — Honor 100 and 100 Pro. Honor has been teasing its upcoming phones with the complete design revealed already through teasers. Now 91mobiles has spotted the Honor 100 series on Geekbench giving us an idea on what the chipsets could be for the two phones.
Follow us on WhatsApp, Click to Join
Honor 100 series Geekbench listing
- Honor 100 was spotted on Geekbench with the codename ‘HONOR MAA-AN00’. Here, the smartphone’s chipset is codenamed ‘crow’ SM7550, which is the unannounced Snapdragon 7 Gen 3.
- This is an octa-core chipset with peak CPU speed of 2.63 GHz.
- The Honor 100 has scored 1139 points in the single-core test, and 3375 in the multi-core test.
- The Geekbench listing also reveals 16GB of RAM and Android 13 for the Honor phone.
- Honor 100 Pro was also spotted on Geekbench, and this one is seen running the Snapdragon 8 Gen 2 chipset with the codename ‘kalama’.
- The chipset is paired with the Adreno 740 GPU, and a max clock speed of 3.19 GHz.
- On Geekbench, Honor 100 Pro has 1882 single-core points, and 4923 multi-core points.
- The smartphone also packs 16GB of RAM and Android 13.
Based on the Geekbench listing, it looks like Honor 100 series will sit in the premium mid-range category based on the chipsets. As mentioned above, Honor has so far officially revealed the 100 series design.
Honor 100 series: design
According to teasers shared by the company, the Honor 100 series features narrow bezels with slightly curved edges. Honor 100 has a punch-hole display for a single selfie camera, while the Pro model gets dual selfie cameras. On the Honor 100, there’s a square camera module at the back with ’50MP OIS’ branded. Honor 100 is also confirmed to come in a gradient design in white colour.
Honor 100 Pro, on the other hand has an oval-shaped camera module at the back. It houses three cameras with an LED flash. It also comes in a dual-tone design with a textured finish.
|Expected Price:||Rs. 39,990|
|Release Date:||15-May-2024 (Expected)|
|Variant:||12 GB RAM / 256 GB internal storage|
|Phone Status:||Upcoming Phone|