- Honor 100 is believed to come with a Snapdragon 7 Gen 3 chipset, while the Pro version could use the Qualcomm Snapdragon 8 Gen 2 chipset.
- Both models are likely to feature a 50MP primary camera, 120Hz OLED display, and 100W fast charging.
- Honor 100’s price is tipped to start at RMB 2799 (approx Rs 33,300), while the Pro model starts at RMB 3699 (around Rs 43,100).
Honor 100 series is set to launch in China on November 23rd. The standard Honor 100 is believed to arrive as the first model with the new Qualcomm Snapdragon 7 Gen 3 chipset, while the Pro version could use the Qualcomm Snapdragon 8 Gen 2 chipset. Now, while we wait for the official launch, more specifications of the Honor 100 series have leaked online. The phones will come as successors to the Honor 90 lineup.
Follow us on WhatsApp, Click to Join
Honor 100 series specifications (expected)
- The Honor 100 specifications have leaked on Weibo.
- The Honor 100 is tipped to sport a 1.5K display with a punch-hole cutout. The Pro version is expected to feature a 6.78-inch 1.5K quad-curved display with 2600nits peak brightness. Both phones will have 3840Hz PWM eye protection.
- The vanilla Honor 100 will be powered by the Snapdragon 7 Gen 3 chipset. While the Honor 100 Pro could ship with a Snapdragon 8 Gen 2 SoC.
- Both the Pro and the vanilla Honor 100 are tipped to feature 100W charging support. The Pro variant is expected to pack a 5000mAh battery while the vanilla model will have a larger 5450mAh battery.
- The vanilla Honor 100 is tipped to feature a 50MP primary camera and a 12MP secondary lens. There could be a 50MP shooter on the front for selfies.
- The Honor 100 Pro version could also come with a 50MP primary camera, a 32MP shooter and a 12MP third sensor. There could be a 50MP + 2MP sensors on the front for selfies.
- The Honor 100 series could get NFC support and might have a plastic frame.
Honor 100 series price (expected)
The leak also reveals the price details of the Honor 100 series.
- Honor 100 12GB + 256GB model is tipped to cost RMB 2799 (approx Rs 33,300), RMB 3099 (around Rs 36,900) for the 16GB + 256GB model and RMB 3399 (around Rs 39,600) for the top-end 16GB + 512GB variant.
- The Honor 100 Pro could cost RMB 3699 (around Rs 43,100) for the 12GB+256GB model, RMB 3999 (around Rs 46,600) for the 16GB + 256GB variant and RMB 4299 (around Rs 51,200) for the 16GB+512GB model.
|Expected Price:||Rs. 39,990|
|Release Date:||15-May-2024 (Expected)|
|Variant:||12 GB RAM / 256 GB internal storage|
|Phone Status:||Upcoming Phone|