- OnePlus 10T India launch could happen between July 25th and August 1st.
- OnePlus 10T sales in India could start in the first week of August and sell exclusively via Amazon.
- OnePlus 10T price in India is expected to be around Rs 50,000.
OnePlus 10T leaks are making headlines left and right—the latest one hints at its launch timeline, sales date, and Amazon availability. Tipster passionategeekz via Pricebaba has revealed that the OnePlus 10T will hit Indian shores by the end of this month and will be sold exclusively on Amazon. The tipster also suggests that the OnePlus 10T’s Indian variant will feature a 150W fast charging, while the global unit will come with a 160W fast charging.
The phone was recently spotted on an Amazon listing, revealing specifications, and later reportedly made its appearance on AnTuTu with an impressive score – strengthening the claim of the OnePlus 10T’s gaming performance is better than the OnePlus 10 Pro. A recent leak also unveiled the OnePlus 10T’s first look.
OnePlus 10T launch timeline, price in India
According to the report, the OnePlus 10T launch in India is scheduled between July 25th – August 1st, which is in line with an earlier report, and will go on sale in the first week of August. The OnePlus 10T will be sold exclusively on Amazon and come in a Moonstone Black colour option. OnePlus 10T price in India is expected to be around Rs 50,000.
OnePlus 10T specifications
According to previous leaks, the OnePlus 10T is powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 8 Gen 1 processor with up to 12GB RAM and 256GB storage. It has a 6.7-inch Full-HD+ AMOLED panel that supports a 120Hz refresh rate, HDR10+, and Display P3 colour gamut that gets its juice from a 4,500mAh battery with 150W fast charging support.
OnePlus 10T specs
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 8+ Gen 1 SoC
- Up to 12GB RAM, 256GB storage
- 6.7-inch FHD+ AMOLED panel, 120Hz refresh rate
- 4,800mAh battery, 150W fast charging
- 50MP + 8MP + 2MP triple rear cameras
- 16MP selfie shooter
- Android 12-based OxygenOS 12.1
OnePlus 10T has a triple rear camera setup: 50MP primary, 8MP ultra-wide, and 2MP macro. It flaunts a 16MP selfie shooter and boots Android 12-based Oxygen 12.1 out of the box.