- OnePlus 10T 5G gets new OxygenOS update that brings several fixes
- OnePlus 10T 5G update fixes major camera bugs
- Latest update for OnePlus 10T 5G also brings software optimisations
OnePlus 10T 5G, the company’s latest flagship launched back in August is getting a new Android update. The OxygenOS A.08 update for the OnePlus 10T 5G is not the Android 13 update for the smartphone, but brings fixes to some issues and comes with several software optimisations for the latest OnePlus flagship.
The OxygenOS update for the OnePlus 10T 5G brings a fix for some of the camera issues, but also optimises some of the software as well. The changelog from OnePlus says that the update optimises the display effect of Dark mode in low brightness scenarios, optimises the touch experience for users, and optimises Wi-Fi stability and improves the network experience, along with communication stability.
Follow us on WhatsApp, Click to Join
Further, the front camera’s exposure effect gets optimised in a backlight environment. The update also fixes a bug that was occasionally making dark stripes appear on photos taken from the OnePlus 10T 5G. There is another update for the camera that fixes the occasional issue of a ghost effect in group photo scenarios with the front camera.
OnePlus 10T 5G update changelog
Following is the complete changelog mentioned by OnePlus:
- Optimises the display effect of Dark mode in low brightness scenarios.
- Optimises the touch experience.
- Optimises Wi-Fi stability and improves network experience.
- Optimises communication stability.
- Optimises the exposure effect of the front camera in a backlight environment.
- Fixes the occasional issue of notification delay.
- Fixes the occasional issue of dark stripes when taking photos.
- Fixes the occasional issue of a ghost effect in group photo scenarios with the front camera.
When and how to update your OnePlus 10T 5G
OnePlus started rolling out the update over the weekend for all OnePlus 10T 5G users. So if you are a user, just go into your phone Settings > About Device, and see if the update shows up on top of the screen.
To download, users just neeed to click the top tile that says ” New version available” and then click the Download button to start updating. Once the update is done, your OnePlus 10T 5G will ask you to reboot your device. Once done, the update will be installed on your OnePlus 10T 5G.Also Read
OnePlus 10T 5G specifications
OnePlus 10T 5G specs
- 6.7-inch display, 120Hz refresh rate
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 8+ Gen 1 SoC
- Up to 16GB RAM, 256GB internal storage
- 50MP + 8MP + 2MP triple cameras
- 4,800mAh battery, 150W fast charging
The OnePlus 10T 5G comes with a 6.7-inch display with a 2140 x 1080p resolution, and 120Hz refresh rate. The smartphone is powered by Qualcomm’s Snapdragon 8+ Gen 1 chipset paired with up to 12GB of RAM and up to 256GB of UFS 3.1 internal storage. There is a 4,800mAh battery paired with 150W fast charging on the OnePlus 10T 5G.
In terms of optics, the smartphone has a 50-megapixel primary shooter, an 8-megapixel ultra-wide angle lens, and a 2-megapixel macro shooter. Up front, the OnePlus 10T 5G has a 16-megapixel selfie snapper.