- Redmi K70 Pro spotted on Geekbench.
- The Geekbench posting reveals the device will be coming with up to 24GB of RAM.
- The RAM and storage configurations of the Redmi K70 series have also been separately leaked online.
Redmi K70 series is launching on November 29th in China and days before its unveiling, we have come across two revealing leaks. One tells us about its RAM and storage configurations and the other spill is of the Redmi K70 Pro’s Geekbench test along with details like its underlying processor.
Redmi K70 variants (leaked)
As per this post on Weibo, the Redmi K70 series will be available in the following RAM+ ROM combinations:
- Redmi K70 in 16+256GB model, 16+512GB model, and 16+1TB variant. The first two models will be coming in black, silver, blue, and purple colours. The top-rung model will be sold in black, silver, and purple colours.
- Redmi K70 Pro in 16+256GB model, 16+512GB variant, and 24+1TB model. All three SKUs will be hitting the store shelves in black, silver, and blue colours.
Besides the aforementioned two models, the Redmi K70e is also confirmed to launch the same day, although it isn’t mentioned in this leak.
Meanwhile, the Pro model has leaked separately on the Geekbench website.
Redmi K70 Pro Geekbench scores (leaked)
- Redmi K70 Pro has appeared on the benchmark site with model number 23117RK66C (Via Gizmochina).
- On the single-core test, K70 Pro scored 2,101 points while on the multi-core test, it has managed a 6,524 score.
- The model in the test is running on Android 14, Snapdragon 8 Gen 3 and has 24GB of RAM.
Redmi K70 Pro specifications (expected)
- Processor: Redmi K70 Pro will be shipping with Snapdragon 8 Gen 3 with a max clock speed of 3.30GHz. There will also be an in-house-made heat dissipation solution here.
- Software: Redmi K70 Pro is expected to boot with HyperOS based on Android 14.
- Memory: As already mentioned, the phone could come with up to 24GB of RAM and 1TB of onboard storage.
- Display: Redmi has revealed the K70 Pro will sport a 6.67-inch 2K panel with 4,000 nits of peak brightness.
|12 GB RAM / 256 GB internal storage