How to download Battlegrounds Mobile India: Battlegrounds Mobile India (BGMI) download for Android mobile phones has begun. Krafton has released the early access of the PUBG Mobile India rebranded game for beta testers. The final version of the game is likely to be announced soon. Gamers can head to Google Play Store to download and play BGMI or Battlegrounds Mobile India on their devices. However, if you wish to play BGMI on Windows PC as well as Mac, here’s what you need to know. These emulators imitate the smartphone apps on a computer, whether powered by Windows or Mac. Let’s take a look at some of the best Android emulators available out there and how you can use them to download Battlegrounds Mobile India on PC.
BGMI download for PC
Battlegrounds Mobile India’s (BGMI) parent company Krafton is yet to release the PC version of the game. However, fret not, you can still play the game on a computer. Use these Android emulators to download Battlegrounds Mobile India on Windows PC/ laptop, as well as Mac.
- Bluestacks – It’s among the most popular Android emulators out there. Bluestacks is compatible with both Windows laptops and Mac. It runs Android 7.1 Nougat and supports a variety of Android apps including Battlegrounds Mobile India (BGMI).
- LDPlayer – LDPlayer is rated to be among the best gaming Android emulators for PC. It also runs Android 7.1 Nougat and supports BGMI as well as other Android apps, including Instagram and WhatsApp. That said, the Android emulator is only compatible with Windows laptop/ PC.
- NoxPlayer – NoxPlayer is another popular Android emulator. You can give it a go if you are not a fan of Bluestacks or LDPlayer. The emulator works with both Windows PC and mac and boots Android 7 Nougat.
You can use any other Android emulators to download BGMI on PC, but make sure that the emulator is running Android 5.1.1 or above. That, along with at least 2GB of RAM, is the system requirement of Battlegrounds Mobile India.
How to download Battlegrounds Mobile India on Windows PC and Mac
Irrespective of which Android emulator you use, the steps to download Battlegrounds Mobile India on Windows PC and Mac would remain the same.
- Download the Android emulator from the official website. For instance, if it’s Bluestacks, visit https://www.bluestacks.com/download.html and hit the download button
- Next, install the emulator on your device
- Launch the emulator and look for Google Play Store
- Login with your Play Store account ID, if you haven’t
- Search for Battlegrounds Mobile India
- Tap on the install button to download the game on your PC
- Launch the game to download the additional file
- Login with your Facebook or Twitter ID to play Battlegrounds Mobile India on PC
How to download BGMI on PC without emulator
You can’t download BGMI on PC without an emulator. However, if you still wish to play the game on a desktop, you can try PUBG. PUBG for PC was never banned in India. The game comes with the same graphics and gameplay as Battlegrounds Mobile India.
How to play PUBG on PC/ laptop
- Download and install Steam on your device. While Steam is available for Mac users as well, you can only play PUBG on Windows laptop/ PC.
- Launch Steam and login with your ID. If you don’t have a Steam account, click on create a new account
- After the login, click on the ‘Add a game’ option from the bottom left corner of the screen
- You’ll be redirected to Steam Browser. Use its search tool to look for PUBG
- Select PlayerUnknown’s Battleground game –> Hit ‘Add to cart’ –> and pay Rs 999
- Once the game is purchased, you can play PUBG on PC
The system requirement to play PUBG on PC includes 64-bit Windows 7/ 8.1/ 10 OS, Intel Core i5 processor, at least 8GB RAM, 30GB available storage, Nvidia GeForce GTX 960 or above GPU, and active internet connection.
How to download BGMI on mobile phone
BGMI download for Android mobile phone is available through Google Play Store. Krafton has released the early access version of the game, which is now open for everyone. Head to the Play Store from your Android device, search for Battlegrounds Mobile India or BGMI, and hit the ‘Install’ button.
BGMI download for iPhone has not been launched yet.