“Realme UI for Realme 3 Pro brings features like redesign UI with new app icons and a cleaner interface, enhanced dark mode and improved navigation gestures”
Realme 3 Pro becomes the first smartphone to get the new Realme UI with Android 10 update. The company has started rolling out the latest software update to Realme 3 Pro units in India. The update with version RMX1851EX_11_C.01 is randomly being pushed out to a limited number of users starting today and will have a broader rollout in a few days after making sure there are no critical bugs. “In order to ensure the stability of this update, it will have a staged rollout, If no critical bugs are found, the full rollout will be completed in the upcoming days,” per the Realme forum.
Realme UI, to recall, is the first-ever custom skin from Realme, which was previously using OPPO’s ColorOS skin for its devices. The first-iteration of Realme UI runs atop Android 10 and comes with changes such as “brand new Real design” with attractive colours, optimised user-interface, and improved one-handed operation. The skin also features the goodness of Android 10, including dark mode, navigation gestures, and security.
Here is the complete changelog:
-Updated UI to realme UI
-Brand new Real Design makes visuals more attractive and operation more efficient.
- Smart Sidebar
– Optimized user interface and improved one-handed operation.
– Optimized Smart Sidebar: Replaced File Console with File Manager; removed OSIE Visual Effect and No Notification Alerts.
– Drag an app out of Smart Sidebar to open it in Split-screen Mode.
– Added two new features: “Assistive Ball Opacity” and “Hide Assistive Ball on Fullscreen App”.
– Optimized the Floating Window feature for more apps.
– Added Bubbles: A bubble is displayed when you open an app in a floating window from the Smart Sidebar. Tap the bubble to collapse or open the app.
– Optimized 3-Finger Screenshot Gesture: Use 3 fingers to touch and hold the screen, and swipe to take a screenshot of the selected part of the screen (partial screen capture). Use 3 fingers to touch and hold the screen, and swipe your fingers outwards to capture a long screenshot.
– Added screenshot settings: You can adjust the position of the screenshot preview floating window and set the screenshot sound.
– Optimized screenshot preview floating window: After taking a screenshot, drag it up and release it to share it, or drag it down and release to take a long screenshot
– Navigation Gestures 3.0
– Optimized: New Android 10 navigation gestures
– Optimized gestures: All gestures are supported in landscape mode.
– Added Focus Mode: Minimizes outside distractions when you are learning or working.
– Added whole new charging animation.
– Optimized the Quick Settings user interface for easier one-handed operation.
– Added pause feature for screen recording.
– Added a floating window and settings for screen recording.
-New sounds added for file deletion, calculator key touches, and compass pointer.
– Optimized system built-in ringtones.
– Added TalkBack floating prompts for Accessibility.
– New management feature for recent tasks: You can view the memory of recent tasks and locked apps.
– Optimized visual interaction for Game Space.
– Optimized loading animation for Game Space.
– Added new live wallpapers.
– Added artistic wallpapers.
– Added option to open Global Search or the notification panel when swiping down on home screen.
– Added option to customize the size, shape, and style of app icons on home screen.
– Optimized the graphic design of password unlocks to facilitate one-handed operation.
– Support for animated wallpapers on the lock screen.
– Added a Simple Mode for home screen, featuring larger fonts, icons and a clearer layout.
– Random MAC address Generator: When your phone is connected to Wi-Fi network system generates a random MAC address to avoid targeted ads and protect your privacy.
– In Quick Settings or Smart Sidebar, you can open Calculator in a floating window.
– Added the trim feature in Recordings.
– Added the Weather (dynamic) ringtone, which automatically adapts to the current weather.
– Added weather-adaptive animations in Weather.
– Added audio source selection for screen recording
-Optimized the Camera UI for better user experience.
-Optimized the Timer UI and sound.
– Optimized the Album UI for a clearer structure and photo thumbnails.
-Added Album Recommendations that recognize more than 80 different scenes.
– realme Share now supports sharing files with OPPO, Vivo and Xiaomi devices.
– Optimized the Contacts UI for a more efficient experience.
– Search Settings now supports fuzzy match and contains a search history.
– Added Dual Mode Music Share in realme Lab
Realme UI is further slated to roll out to Realme XT, Realme X2, Realme X, Realme 5 Pro, Realme X2, Realme X2 Pro, Realme 3, Realme 3i, Realme 5, Realme 5s, Realme 2 Pro, and Realme C2. Apart from this, all the future Realme smartphones are expected to come pre-loaded with the Realme UI instead of ColorOS.
|Octa core (2.2 GHz, Dual Core + 1.7 GHz, Hexa Core)|
|4 GB RAM|
|6.3 inches (16 cm)|
|1080x2340 px, 409 PPI|
|16 MP + 5 MP Dual Primary Cameras|
|25 MP Front Camera|
|VOOC Charging 3.0|