- Samsung Galaxy A22 5G is the company’s first 5G Galaxy A series phone in India.
- Key specs include a 6.6-inch FHD+ display, Dimensity 700 SoC, 48MP primary camera on the back, and a 5,000mAh battery.
- Samsung Galaxy A22 5G price in India starts at Rs 19,999.
Samsung Galaxy A22 5G price in India, specifications, and availability details have been revealed as the phone is officially launched in the country. This is the first 5G Galaxy A series phone in India and it comes a few weeks after the brand had launched the Galaxy A22 4G variant. The handset comes with a waterdrop notch, a square-shaped camera module, a side-mounted fingerprint sensor, and vibrant colour options. The Samsung Galaxy A22 5G specs include a 6.6-inch FHD+ display, Dimensity 700 SoC, 48MP primary camera on the back and a 5,000mAh battery with 15W fast-charging support.
Samsung Galaxy A22 5G price in India, sale
Samsung Galaxy A22 5G price in India is Rs 19,999 for the 6GB/128GB model and Rs 21,999 for the 8GB/128GB version. The phone will be available in Grey, Mint, and Violet colour options across retail stores, Samsung.com and leading online portals.
Samsung Galaxy A22 5G specifications
The Samsung Galaxy A22 5G sports a 6.6-inch FHD+ display with a 90Hz refresh rate and a V-shaped notch for the front-facing camera. It is powered by the MediaTek Dimensity 700 SoC coupled with up to 8GB RAM and 128GB storage that is further expandable via a microSD card. The phone runs on Android 11 OS with One UI Core 3.1 out of the box. Connectivity features include 5G, 4G LTE, dual-band Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS, and USB Type-C for charging and data transfers.
Samsung Galaxy A22 5G features
- 6.6-inch FHD+ display, 90Hz refresh rate
- MediaTek Dimensity 700 SoC
- Up to 8GB RAM, 128GB storage
- Android 11-based One UI 3.1
- 48MP + 5MP + 2MP triple cameras
- 8MP front-facing camera
- 5000mAh battery, 15W fast-charging support
As for cameras, the Samsung Galaxy A22 5G features a triple camera setup on the back, with a 48MP primary sensor, a 5MP ultrawide angle lens, and a 2MP depth camera. There is an 8MP snapper on the front for selfies and video chats and a rear-mounted fingerprint scanner. A 5,000mAh battery with 15W fast-charging support fuels the phone.