- OnePlus 12 launch to happen on December 4th, 2023.
- OnePlus will be celebrating its 10th anniversary that day.
- OnePlus Ace 3 is also speculated to share the launch stage.
OnePlus has announced the company’s 10th anniversary event on December 4th and on this date, the OnePlus 12 will debut. This has been confirmed by OnePlus China head Li Jie Louis. Alongside this, the OnePlus Ace 3 is also expected to launch. This device could come to India and other global markets as OnePlus 12R. Here’s everything we know about the two devices at the moment.
Follow us on WhatsApp, Click to Join
OnePlus 12 launch announcement
OnePlus was founded by Pete Lau and Carl Pei on December 16th, 2013. The Chinese phone maker has seen momentous growth and several changes in its corporate structure in the years since. So, on December 4th, it will commemorate a decade in the industry. The announcement poster for the same shared on Weibo shows the event timing to be 7:00 pm local time (or 4:30 pm IST).
Meanwhile, here’s what the device is likely to bring to the stage that day.
OnePlus 12 specifications (expected)
- Display: On the front, you could get a 6.82-inch LTPO AMOLED panel with 2K PRoXDR resolution, the BOE single-pixel calibrating feature, an OPPO P1 display chip, and a punch-hole cutout. It has been rated an A+ grade on the DisplayMate benchmark.
- Processor: Under the hood, the OnePlus 12 could have a Qualcomm Snapdragon 8 Gen 3 SoC with Adreno GPU.
- Memory: This could be backed by up to 24GB of RAM and 1TB of internal storage.
- Battery: The device could be relying on a 5,400mAh battery with 100W wired charging and a 50W wireless charging facility.
- Software: On top of this hardware, Android 14-based OxygenOS could be present.
- Cameras: On the rear side, the primary camera could be a 50MP Sony LYT-808 sensor with OIS. It could be accompanied by a 50MP ultrawide Sony IMX581 sensor and a 64MP 3x telephoto zoom lens with OIS.
OnePlus Ace 3 or OnePlus 12R specifications (expected)
- Display: On the front, there could be a 6.74-inch OLED display with 1.5K resolution, a 120Hz refresh rate, and PWM dimming support.
- Processor: Inside, there could be a Snapdragon 8 Gen 2 SoC.
- Memory: Up to 24GB of LPDDR5x RAM and 1TB of UFS 4.0 storage could aid the performance.
- Cameras: The rear camera setup could consist of a 50MP Sony IMX890 sensor, an 8MP OmniVision OV8D10 ultrawide sensor and a 32MP Sony IMX709 telephoto zoom lens. On the front, you could get a 16MP selfie shooter.
- Battery: OnePlus Ace 3 is expected to bear a 5,500mAh battery with 100W fast charging support.
- Software: We are also expecting ColorOS 14 based on Android 14 out-of-the-box.
- Miscellaneous features: Among other things, the Ace 3 could also pack a gunmetal grey glass body, Bluetooth 5.2, NFC, an in-display fingerprint sensor, a USB-C port, and an IP68 water and dust resistance rating.
Update: The OnePlus 12 launch date has now been revealed to be December 5th, a day after the OnePlus’s 10th anniversary celebrations.
|Expected Price:||Rs. 69,999|
|Release Date:||05-Dec-2023 (Expected)|
|Variant:||8 GB RAM / 128 GB internal storage|
|Phone Status:||Upcoming Phone|